Some of the best fishing in Alaska takes place on or around Prince of Wales. Everything in the world swims by here because we’re so close to the big water ... More info ›
Some of the best fishing in Alaska takes place on or around Prince of Wales. Everything in the world swims by here because we’re so close to the big water. A a day on out boat can result in a haul of salmon, and a variety of rockfish, as well as sightings of seals, sea lions, dolphins, orcas and humpback whales.
4 hour trips (flexible departure time no later than 10 a.m. )
8 hour trips
- Meet & Greet & Totem park
- Safety overview @ city float
- snack included
- 1 land stop
- 7: 00 a.m. Meet & Greet @ Klawock Totem Park , above Klawock City boat launch.
- 7:15 a.m. A safety overview of vessel & Life saving devices.
- 7:30 load up passengers w/ fresh coffee waiting
- 7:45 leave dock
Snack & Lunch included, will include 2 land drop stops for leg stretching and bathroom break. Make sure you dress for the weather, boots are a must. With proper notice we can accommodate those who need extra assistance.
We provide the the following
- fishing supplies, lures, bait
- life vests
- phone charging port
- fish cleaning supplies
- vacuum sealing for catch
- temporary freezer storage